Tuesday 24 January 2012

Today went to Punggol Waterfront, it was a nice scenery and hot weather which i wear white dress and heels,*suffer my leg* but it was romantic that boyfriend bring me there just that it is damn far from mrt and there's not shuttle bus and etc need to walk 1 big round like a tortoise,HAHA!! Maybe 1 day at night he can bring me there again instead of afternoon :)
Today topic was a long term goal for both of us,which is for him hopefully he passed his license this february and hopefully his NS gets Police coz that was his wishes and for me thought of continue schooling to take diploma and work part-time instead because it's like i'm going to be 21 years old this year and i can't depend on my parents anymore..Hmmph i guess i should start a new life and be independant... And we both did discuss about our future,secret can't reveal here :) hahaha!

OK i gtg now coz tomorow gonna start my attachment again.. And want to say again i do enjoy today boyfriend just that i cant stand the weather :) Love you so much!! :D

YANA ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment