Sunday 15 January 2012

Every moment we spent together.Has touched our lives, our souls foreverThe things that we shared and learned.Is permanent growth that we've earned.The person that I have grown into today.Did not get there by chance, no wayI am who I am partly because of youAnd you are YOU because of me, too.The changes I seeand what I have learned about meare a response to how we affected our livesand what we discover in each others eyes.It is uncertain if we have to part or one day live together Either way, we have touched our lives forever!No matter what the future will show.No matter what we are told.We are connected on such a deep levels.That no one can remove that, not even the devil.Our feelings might be different a year from now.But you are part of me forever somehow.A part of me will always be you and a part of you will always be me. no matter what happens ,that much is certain our souls are one until life closes the curtain.I will love your foreverFor worse or for betterYou are tattooed in my heart And nothing can tear our souls apart.I will never forget youFor my love is honest and true.

No comments:

Post a Comment