Thursday 15 March 2012

Long time never update my Blog, Today is my last day of attachment.I feel sad and happy but what i going to do next depend on my result continue study higher nitec/Poly and if not i will work at CGH as a Therapy Assist which is convenient to my home and don't need to travel so far :)

Today fought with boyfriend there will always be ups and down and misunderstanding when either me or him don't understand each other and start with the arguements and drag but we did apologise to each other.. He need time to be alone for 1 or 2 days and hope he remember our promise.. This saturday outing maybe going out with him see how the situation is..

Gonna log out now and continue with my last update on my logbook :)

Goodnite everyone and my LOVE ones!! LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment