Saturday 7 January 2012

I'm Back!!
Okey let's start with my love story Date with my Lovely Boyfriend at East Coast Beach..
After his friday Prayer i meet him at Tampines Interchange small Mac but i'm late because careless don't know where i put my F****** ezlink card, poor boyfriend waiting for me and he felt thirsty he bought himself caramel frape at Tampines Mall.. *ring* *ring* he called me and asked"Where are you?",i said that i going to reach Tampines Interchange, And i asked him "Then where are you?" he said that I'm at Tampines Interchange already. After that we meet up AND i SAW HIM SOOO HENSEM!! OMG! he make me MELT with his cute new hair cut! So we procede to take bus 31 which is soo damn pack, And we get our sits listen to his iphone song.

*20 mins journey*
Reach at the bus stop bridge which we need to walk a short distance to lagoon and the weather was soo damn HOT!! After reach at Lagoon we both was thinking what should we eat?? (Both of us got no single idea) So i just follow my Boyfriend bought MAMA's chop, His(Beef Chop) Her(Chicken chop) and it was damn not worth it cost for $6!! I tempt him to buy BBQ chicken which is damn popular and the 2nd time boyfriend when to the shop need to wait,wait and wait.. So we both when to the BBQ chicken shop again and decide to take away and eat along the beach,he ordered 6 BBQ chicken and i told the aunty make it to 8 BBQ chicken and boyfriend was shock he said" why you buy soo much?? *i keep smiling and look at the chicken*

Walk at the beach and saw BBQ pit empty sit,so we sat there and enjoy out BBQ CHICKEN!!
We ate like no one business because it was so damn nice and tasty and boyfriend eat soo clean left only the bone,HAHA! After i done with my BBQ chicken i wash my hands at the beach and play with the sand for awhile with the nice water pushing at my hands i felt like just swim inside the beach salty water :) and while Boyfriend still enjoying himself with the chicken.. haha! After done we went to the toilet and wash our hands properly so we move on and sit on the rock see the beautiful scenery and feel the nice weather.
After that we go watch SKI and the stunts they make was damn awesome :)
and we went to ECP small shops and see the prize shop,pool & snooker, bowling after that we procede to go to Parkway Parade and play arcade which is our favourite game is tank,we play non stop and never relies the time is almost going to be night,time past so fast and it is not enough spend time with him :(
After that he decide to send me to tampines interchange and inside the we laugh,play games,listen to song from his iphone and it was nice that we get back like we use to, alhamdulilah.

I will always love you how you love me so much,and i going to miss you when we at a far distance but my heart is always there for you & be with you!


YANA ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment