Thursday 5 January 2012

Half way done with my powerpoint slides and after that i help out my youngest brother to paint the toilet which my mum told him to do but i get frustrated doing painting because it stuck on my hair and my hands,shirt,pants was really dirty with the white paint.. OH GOD now my hair is white,so don't need for me to die my hair, HAHA!

Okey now Boyfriend and myself planning to go somewhere to have a date and spend our time because last time we use to go shopping,play bowling,arcade,watch movies,cam whore at the beach and etc" you can see that there are lot of memories we had been through" .
I want to say that i really love and adore him so much !! I just want him to be mine and not for other girls who can just snatch away from me, I promise i will LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER and will take care of you like how i use to visit you when you were sick at the hospital each and everyday i visit you until you discharge,and just say HI from outside and lie to the nurse that i'm your fiance and she let me in,once i'm inside i give you a really BIG hug because i miss you soo much and i can't bare to lose you my lovely BOY!!

I LOVE YOU MUHD ALIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment