Thursday 12 January 2012

1 week had past for my 2nd attachment is at St Luke Hospital located at Bukit Batok which i stay at Tampines and need to travel so far,and wake up so early. This 2nd attachment is really challenging for me because there's a test for this Agency for emergency. My brain like gonna burst already with theory test,practical test and alhamdulillah for my school project my boyfriend help me out soo much with my powerpoint slides. I got 9 more weeks for my attachment please finish fast because i can't bare to travel so far.. Hmmph talking about attachment i've been thinking about 'what am i going to do after i finish this course,
1st choice- continue schooling and take diploma course .
2nd choice- Work full-time with this type industrial the course that i'm taking
3rd choice-hmmph getting married??? hahahaha just joking :D

I still haven't plan what am i suppose to do next.. hmm

Ok la i gtg now,not to forget i love my boyfriend soo much!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment